Klook.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

, ,

Crazy.. Have you seen this gif of Hani?

Solji was sick and she couldn't perform on Gayo Daejejeon.
So Hyelin did the high-note part instead and this was Hani's expression when Hyelin did itㅋㅋㅋ

Feeling nervous -> Hyelin did it -> Feeling happy

Ah.. She's really beautiful, now I know why people keep on talking about her..ㅠㅠㅠ
I think she was living her glorious days at that timeㅠㅠ
Hmm.. Now that I'm writing the post, I don't think there's much content in this post..
I'm going to end this post by inserting a picture of Hani in her glorious days and Hyelin who hit the high-note clearly that day!!
And I hope Solji will get better soon so she can perform with her group again!


[+1,350][-77]

1. [+220][-10] I thought Hani looks better with long hair when she had a really short hairstyle.. But now I realize that she actually looks the prettiest with that medium-length hair..

2. [+198][-10] Unbelievable.. She looks so cute when she closes her eyes and makes a fist with one of her hands when Hyelin hit the high-note..

3. [+158][-13] She's not only beautiful, but also very kindㅠㅠ I'm not her fan, but I really like her..

4. [+52][-2] She's pretty.. And her smile is really refreshing to look at.. ㅎㄷㄷ A goddess..

5. [+44][-6] I really felt sorry when she got a lot of hate for 'pretending' to be outgoing.. I mean, she's actually really nice and it's really obvious to notice..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wish her all the best!!!

6. [+44][-2] Don't you think she looks beautiful when she smiles?

7. [+32][-2] Hani is so freaking pretty.. I didn't know she was this pretty.. No wonder why she got really famous..

8. [+23][-1] Who edited the last picture of Hani...? I can't see any of her charms in that picture..

9. [+22][-2] Don't you think that she's really kind..?ㅠㅠ It's such a pity that their group was unknown for a really long time.. Ahn Heeyeon is a really kind person, and I'm not praising her as an idol, but as a person.. On top of that, she's also beautiful..ㅠㅠ

10. [+20][-1] She still had the time to worry about another member in the middle of the stage.. She's such a warm-hearted woman..

trazy.com