Klook.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

, ,

The male idol who did Pucca hairstyle on KBS Gayo Festival

KBS Gayo Festival made a group consisted of 4 male idols from different groups and had them to cover Miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl. One of them, Minhyuk, showed up on stage with Pucca hairband + Choker + Glitter and the aftereffect was a lot of online communities and people on twitter talking about him and how handsome+pretty he looked for that stage..

오늘자 가요대축제에 뿌까머리띠 쓰고 나온 남자아이돌.jpgif | 인스티즈
오늘자 가요대축제에 뿌까머리띠 쓰고 나온 남자아이돌.jpgif | 인스티즈


-I was really surprised by how handsome he looked on stage..ㅠㅠ

-He's handsome, but also pretty at the same time..

-The pucca hair guy, Minhyukㅠㅠ He's pale, handsome, pretty, cute, all at the same time..ㅠㅠ

-Pucca hair..ㅠㅠㅠ That's really cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-His name is Minhyuk.. Please shower him with a lot of love..

-Minhyuk-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Who gave that pucca hairband to him!!!?!?!? Come here, let me kiss youㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-I couldn't see anyone beside Minhyuk during that stage..ㅠㅠ

-He's really handsome..ㅠㅠ My Mingyu..ㅠㅠ

-Minhyuk looked really great todayㅠㅠ

-Pucca Minhyuk..ㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-Minhyuk-ah.. I love you.. I'm crying a lot right now..

-The birth of his glorious days~~

-I had a trouble with my breathing when I saw him with that Pucca hair..

-He's handsome..ㅜ

-He has the best visual I've ever seen..ㅠㅠ

-How could he manage to look good with that Pucca hairband..? That's amazing..

-He's so cute, I'm dying..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He looks really cute..
trazy.com