Klook.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

, ,

Crazy... Infinite is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ

SG: Why am I so ugly...

DW: *thinks* I should comfort him by saying that being goodlooking is not everything for a human.

DW: What's wrong with you, hyung.. Your face doesn't look like a human's..

DW: No no.. It's a misunderstanding.. I was wrong..

I literally bursted out laughing because of thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah this is really crazy.. Sunggyu and Dongwoo? They're really funnyㅋㅋㅋ Sungjong is really funny too, especially when he guested in Knowing Brotherㅋㅋㅋ I really like Infinite these days..

I saved these gifs from Pann because they look funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'll end this post with a gif of my biases!!

I was about to wish Infinite to hit big, but they're already successful enough right now so I don't know what to say anymore.. Hmm.. I personally hope Infinite to guest in variety programs a lot!

[+244][-3]

1. [+75][-0] Infinite is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not their fan, and this is my favorite gif of them..
SG: Look at your face
SJ: How about your face?

2. [+70][-2] Thanks!! Exo is the best as well!!! I personally hope Exo to star on Showtime again!

3. [+59][-0] Gyuleader's expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+38][-0] Look at how delightful Dongwoo isㅋㅋㅋ I even feel delightful just by looking at him

5. [+32][-0] Infinite has this ability to make people who sees them feel happyㅋㅋㅋ The corners of my lips can't stop going up whenever I see them..

6. [+27][-0] I'm an Inspirit and the last gif never fails to make me burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+25][-0] Dongwoo is a cutie..ㅜㅜ

8. [+24][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+18][-0] This is our Dongwooㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+17][-0] I like Exo too, especially Oh Sehun!! He's my typeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
DW: I don't usually celebrate (take care) Valentine Day, White Day or something like that
HY: Then what do you usually celebrate (take care)
DW: I take care of my sanity.
HY: Ah.. Your sanity..
trazy.com