Klook.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

, , , , ,

Top 5 idols in South Korea right now (objective)

Exo

Bigbang

Twice

SNSD

BTS


-Thanks for mentioning BTS..

-Twice?? It's Bigbang, SNSD, TVXQ, Exo, and BTS for me..

-I don't think this is objective..

-Exo, Bigbang, and SNSD are the top3 and I don't know for the rest..

-If you're talking about right now, this era, and this situation.. It's kind of true..

-All of them are my favorite groups!! SNSD, Bigbang, Exo, Twice, BTS, fightingㅜㅜ I really like them allㅠㅠ

-Exo~!~~!!!~!!

-What are the standards..?

-This is just your personal opinion..

-For me it's BTS, Red Velvet, Twice, Bigbang, and Exo..

-It's kind of ambiguous.. Except for SNSD and Exo..

-I only agree with Exo, Bigbang and SNSD..

-I think it's Exo, BTS, Bigbang and SNSD for now..

-I'm so grateful to see BTS' name here. Their comeback is on October 10th! Please look forward to it..

-I agree if you're talking about right now..

-Hul.. BTS, my kids..

-I can only agree with three groups..

-Bigbang, Exo, and SNSD are the real top 3 here.. Just look at the buzz they create everytime they release an album!

-I agree with this list, though??

-What's the point on doing things like this..? Just treat your idols right..

-I feel so uneasy whenever I see this kind of post..

-I expected GFriend to be in this list, though..
trazy.com