Klook.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

,

What happens if there are too much close-ups in your favorite drama

'My mom did this'

The viewers don't have any limit to their imaginations


-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That suits himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I should change my current locksreen to thisㅋㅋㅋ

-What the hell.. He looks good with those hairstylesㅋㅋㅋ

-The secret life of Wang Yo..

-What's with that music note, anywayㅋㅋㅋ

-Yo.. What's wrong with youㅋㅋㅋ

-I've never expected to see Wang Yo in this way..

-It's terrifying...

-'I'm not the Yo used to know'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I already gave up on this drama and their close-upsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the hellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does he look so good with those hairstyles?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What are you doing to our precious Yo!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like close-ups thoughㅠㅠ I can see their good-looking faces clearlyㅎㅎ

-'My mom did this'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does he remind me of my cousin in that pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-WangCutie..

-He said his mom did that hairㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's such a cute hairstyleㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Please show us their costumes and the background.. This drama and their close-ups are so frustating, I might die..

trazy.com