Klook.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

,

I'm dating a girl from another class f*ckf*ckㅋㅋㅋ

We have been dating for around a week, and we both are girls!!ㅎㅎ
We've dated boys before, it's our first time dating girls.. She's so pretty, there are a lot of anonymous message on her ask.fm saying that she's pretty and stuffs..
It's kind of burdensome for me to date her because she's too pretty, but I like itㅎㅎ I don't think I was this happy when I dated boys before..
 When everyone goes to the cafetaria during lunch, we would meet in the hallway and kiss each other's cheeks and say sweet things to each other, it's so thrilling..

We live in Busan and there was a typhoon today so we didn't go to school today, we spent the whole day talking to each other through Facebookㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy, I might go crazy..

Go ahead and ask me if there's something that you're curious about!ㅎㅎ





pann 
[+347][-86]

1. [+177][-3] I'm just saying this so you can be careful.. No one knows what she's going to do once you break up with her, she might spread false rumours about you or stuffsㅠㅠ Don't even think about coming out.. No one knows what will happen in the future..

2. [+100][-5] I think it would be really nice to date girls because girls smell really nice all the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+99][-15] I don't support same-gender love but I really hope things will turn out well for both of you..<3 It's fine as long as you both are happy..

4. [+62][-65] Homophobia is a mental illness 

5. [+52][-12] Genders don't matter as long as you both are happy.. Long last!!

6. [+45][-2] I understand if there are some of you who don't like same-gender love or find it disgusting;; But you don't have to express it here..

7. [+36][-8] I've been dating a girl for around one monthㅋㅋㅋ It's so comfortable because we understand each other better.. Am I the only one who thinks so?

8. [+28][-2] Don't ever tell your friends that you both are dating and be careful since there might be CCTVs in the hallway area!!ㅠㅠ

9. [+28][-84] Same-gender love is disgusting.

10. [+16][-0] Who confessed first?? Write a long post about it.. It looks like you both are a very adorable couple..

 
trazy.com