Klook.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

, ,

An Actress who's known for being Sulli's look alike






-Hul.. She's really pretty..

-I don't see any similarities between her and Sulli, but she's indeed very pretty.. Especially her dimples..

-..So beautiful.. The type of faces that shine brighter in historical drama..

-Agree.. She's so beautiful.. I can't help but admire her beauty..

-I've never thought that she looks like Sulli, but now that you've compared it, I can see the similarities!

-I personally think that IU is prettier, though.. Everyone have their own personal preferences, I guess..

-Whoa.. She really looks like Sulli, especially in the first gif..

-Both of them are pretty..

-She looks like Ireneㅠㅠㅠ

-But her character in the drama is so mean!! But stil.. She looks very pretty..

-I personally think that Sulli is prettier.. But I have to admit that they both are very pretty!

-I think this is how Rookies' Lami will look like once she grows up.. So prettyㅜㅜ

-I can't see the similarities, but she's pretty..

-I agree.. She's very beautiful..

-I watch the drama with my jaw open because she's very pretty..

-She looks like Seo Hyunjin in my eyes, though??

-She looks so pretty, it's really annoying..

-She reminds me of Yura more than Sulli..

-I want to know how it feels like to have that face..

-Yeonhwa is seriously so pretty..

-I think she looks like Lami more than Sulli..


trazy.com