Klook.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

, ,

Red Velvet Joy's habit

Flapping her feet and arms when something surprises her


-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's such a cutieㅠㅠ!!

-Sooyoung-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Those WGM gifs are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sooyoungie is seriously so cuteㅠㅠ

-She's so lovelyㅠㅠ

-It's really fascinating for me to see someone flapping her own feet and arms when something surprises her, it's so cute, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-I also do the same thing when I get surprised, my mom scolds me a lot because of thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does she look like she's just.. dancing.. in my eyes?

-I remember seeing the cutest gif of her getting surprised, but I can't find it.. She was wearing red clothes and she got surprised because of a fireworkㅋㅋ

-She looks like a character from a comic bookㅋㅋㅋ Cuteㅋㅋㅋ 

-I once watched a compilations video of Joy getting surprised because I find it so cute and lovelyㅋㅋㅋ

-Even the small habits she has are so cute..

-I, for a second, forgot that Joy was in WGM..

-That looks like a scene from a comic bookㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so funny and cute at the same timeㅋㅋㅋ

-Is Sooyoung's heart alright?

-Ahㅋㅋㅋ I literally bursted out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Don't kids and babies have the same habit when they get surprised?ㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋ I thought she got shot with a bullet in the last gifㅋㅋㅋ

-She might fall over if she flaps her whole body like thatㅠㅠ
trazy.com