Klook.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

, ,

This is the reason why streaming your favorite idol's song is very important

Sandeul's reaction when he heard that his song ranked #6 
(The music chart is so full of 'mafias' at that time)

He checks it with his managerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
ㅋㅋㅋHe's so happyㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I will try hard, Sandeul!

-Sandeul-ahㅠㅠ I will stream as much as I canㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He's so cute..

-I'll stream more, Sandeul-ahㅠㅠ

-My babyㅠㅠ I will stream as much as I canㅜㅜ I will make you rank first in music chartsㅜㅜ Thanks for being a singer, Sandeulㅠㅠ

-My babyㅠㅠㅠ He's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-So cuteㅠㅠ Sandeul-ah, I will stream more from now on!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He's really cute..

-His fans must be so proud of him~~

-So cuteㅋㅋ He makes me want to stream his songㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋHis song is really good, trust me!

-Hul.. Cutie.. I'm in danger..

-Sandeulㅠㅠ He's so good at singing, his song is very nice.. It's impossible not to stream to his songsㅠㅠ

-My cutieㅠㅠ I will put more effort on streaming!ㅠㅠ His song is seriously so goodㅠㅠ

-Ah.. My heart..ㅠㅠ

-Cutieㅠㅠ I heard Infinite never stops checking the music charts even in the midnight.. I think every singers act like they don't care with music charts but actually they check it all the timeㅋㅋ

-He's so cute.. I'm so jealous..ㅠㅠ

-Look at him being cute and adorable like that.. It's impossible for me not to stream when he acts like that!ㅠㅠ

-I'm sorryㅠㅠ He was so happy with his rank yesterday, but it dropped nowㅠㅠ Please know that your song is the best song I've ever heard, eventhough it doesn't rank the first place in music charts! I love youㅠㅠ

-He's really checking the music charts by himselfㅠㅠ

-I'm sorry, babyㅠㅠ I'll stream moreㅠㅠ
 


trazy.com