Klook.com

Saturday, July 30, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Lists of idols with 'Hoon' in their names

BTOB's Jung Ilhoon

Block B's P.O (Pyo Jihoon)

Seventeen's Woozi (Lee Jihoon)

Winner's Lee Seunghoon

Sechs Kies' Kang Seunghoon

Exo's Sehun

Ukiss' Hoon

Ft Island's Choi Jonghun

The first ones who will pop into people's mind when it comes to 'Hoon' usually would be Jung Ilhoon or Sehun..
They are all so handsome..


-Lee Jihoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jihoon-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Hoon-ah.. Hoon-ah.. Lee Jihoonㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Pyo Jihoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Sehun is the one who comes into my mind firstㅋㅋㅋ

-The way Lee Jihon smiles is so heart-flutteringㅜ Woozi-yaㅜ

-That's right, I think of Sehun and Ilhoon firstㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I used to watch Weekly Idol so much, maybe that's why Jung Ilhoon is the one who pops in my mind first..

-I think of Oh Sehun first..

-Our Jihoon is the best..

-Ilhoon~~~~ I like you~~~~

-I like Hoonmin..

-Whoa.. There are a lot of male idols with Hoon in their names..

-Moon Seunghoon... It's my brother's name, I call him Hoonie.

-I think of Pyo Jihoon first, though...

-People usually call Ilhoon as I-roon-i (that's how it sounds if you pronounce it fast), and they call Woozi as Hoo-ni..

-I call my Jihoon as Jyu-ni..

-Jung I-roon

 





trazy.com