Klook.com

Saturday, July 30, 2016

, ,

Fans spots an Exo-L who's already in her 70s goes to Exo's concert today

She even made some friends with another Exo-Ls around her and she also sang along to Exo's songs until the end of the concert..


-She's so amazing..

-It's such a nice sight to see her enjoy the performances leaving the fact that she's already in her 70s:) I hope she will stay healthy and live for a long timeㅎㅎ

-Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw her today! 
  -Hul.. She's really a granny? It's hard to attend concert in standing section even for me..
  -Yes! We were in the same section last week, so I lined up in the same line with her. She said she was trembling, she sounded just like another fangirlㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to age like that!!

-I heard she came with her grand daughter, she's really amazing.. The best..

-Hul.. I think I saw her today in a convenience store..

-Hul.. I personally find it hard to attend a concert in standing section, so I always think twice before buying the standing section.. I respect her..

-Whoa.. It must be hard for her to stand for the whole time.. She's so cool!!

-Standing..???????? Whoa.. So amazing..

-Hul.. Unbelievable.. I'm so jealous of this granny..

-Hul.. She looks somewhat cute..

-Didn't she also attend the first concert? 
  -Yes, she went to the first concert and she also went to the concert again today.

-It's hard even to get the ticket for standing section.. Whoa.. She's so amazing..

-Grannyㅜㅜ It's a relief that she's enjoying the performance just fine..

-Whoa.. I respect her..

-My granny promised me to go to Exo's concert with me someday..

-I also want to life youthfully like her..
trazy.com