Klook.com

Saturday, July 30, 2016

, , ,

A male idol who crossdressed as a girl for his concert's VCR

is Exo's Baekhyun..

B..Baekhee-ya.. (Bewildered)

And he's also the same person who shows off his mad abs in that concert today..




+)Gif

-E..Excuse me!!
-Do you want to go for a dance with me?


-Whoa.. Exo's members must have been so busy yet they still have time to work out.. I feel so pathetic..

-He's so freaking prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's too pretty... I'm still questioning whether if he's the same person who reveals his mad abs today..

-Baekhyun has it all.. Cuteness, sexiness, handsomeness, and coolness..

-He looks so pure..

-He's prettier than me..ㅠㅠ

-God damn..!!!

-Baekhee-ya..!!

-Whoa.. Amazing.. He's way much prettier than me who is a woman..

-Hul.. Unbelievable.. Baekhyun is so freaking pretty..

-Baekhee unnie.. No.. Baekhyun Oppa..

-I'm not saying this because I'm his fan but he's really pretty..

-What is this.. He's so pretty, I even thought it was a female idol for a second..

-Hyun-ah... I can't breathe...

-I'm dying~

-Remember this.. He also revealed his abs on the same day..

-Baekhee.. He's so pretty.. Our Hyun.. He doesn't lack anything..
trazy.com