Klook.com

Saturday, July 30, 2016

, ,

A male idol who has already been good-looking since the day he was born


Astro's Cha Eunwoo


-Saram..? (means human in Korean)
  -Yeah.. Ning-gen (means human in Japanese)
  -wow.. not ning-gen..
  -So... Beautiful..
  -They're so funny...
  -Hooduldul (the sound of someone's trembling)
  -daeback
  -I can't believe...... 
  -Oh my god...! (all of these comments are written in alphabet just like that)

-Fairy..

-Omo.. Flower boy.. He's really handsome..

-He's so handsome.. He doesn't look like a real human..

-This is so unbelievable.. I thought he was a doll..

-Whoa.. He's really been handsome since the day he was born.. He looks like a mixture of Jea and Dongjun..

-He's too handsome..

-Whoa.. This is so amazing.. For real..

-Whoa.. I thought he got his eyes and nose done..

-This is what you call flower boy..

-Whoa.. I can see a little bit of Jung Joonyoung in him..

-He looks like a girl

-I can already feel his handsomeness since the first time I saw him..

-.....Heart attack..

-He looks like a prince..

-So this is how you look like.. My future husband..

-That's right.. I have decided it.. Let's get married..
trazy.com