Klook.com

Saturday, July 30, 2016

, ,

The height difference between Mamamoo and GFriend



-GFriend's members are so tall..

-Whoa.. I thought Mamamoo were taller than GFriend.. 
  -Almost everyone in Mamamoo is around 160 161 162ㅋㅋㅋ They even have a song titled '1cm'ㅋ
  -Hul.. Really? They're so cute.. Their images make them look like they're tall, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  -*whispers* There is someone who's not even 160cm
  -I know right.. They're around 159~162cm
  -Wheein is 159cmㅎㅎ
  -Wheein is 159.90cmㅠㅠ She's very sensitive about thisㅠㅠ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are GFriend's members so tall..

-My kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The tallest member in Mamamoo is the same height as the shortest member in GFriendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really thought Mamamoo were taller than GFriend..

-Sowon and Yongsun's legs are so scene-stealing..

-Mamamoo shortiesㅠㅠ They look especially short that day because they wore flat shoes, that's why the difference is so noticeableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Eunha's legs are so pretty..

-Hul.. Mamamoo looks tall but in reality they're so small and petite!

-Moonstarㅠㅠㅠㅠ So prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Who dug the soil that my kids are standing at!!

-Sowon? She looks so skinny..

-GFriend's members are unexpectedly tall.. I was so shocked when I heard the shortest one in GFriend is 163cm..

-Hul.. It's the reversal..

trazy.com