Klook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2016

, , ,

'W' Kangchul and Kyung Howon's age in real life

Lee Jongsuk (Kangchul): September 14, 1989
Lee Taehwan (Kyung Howon) February 21, 1995

Kyung Howon is older than Kangchul in the drama, but in real life, Lee Jongsuk is a 89liner while Lee Taehwan is a 95liner.


-Hul.. Unbelievable..

-Hmm.. My style..

-I'm a Surprise's fan so I knew this! But hul, we share the same birthday.. I didn't know this one.

-Hul..95..?

-95? There's a possibility..

-Whoa.. He's so young..

-He looks younger than Lee Jongsuk but I never expected him to be a '95liner..

-He always reminds me of Yoon Siyoon and Ahn Bohyun..

-It's funny how he's actually that young but his role in the drama is 31 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If he was born in 1995, then it makes him 22 years old?????????? He's really young..

-Taehwanieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so tall, his build is so bigㅋㅋ

-Hul???? He's totally a baby????? Unbelievable..

-Hul.. But the fact that Lee Jongsuk is from YG shocks me more..

-Hul.. He's younger than me..

-He's the same age with me..

-Let's get married..

-Hul.. There are a lot of hidden gems in Surprise.. First, Seo Kangjoon.. And also this person..

-He's so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I really like it now that there's another member from Surprise who's getting more popular these days..ㅎ
trazy.com