Klook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2016

My girlfriend just texted me saying that she's pregnant..

But then she explained to me that she was not serious, she just wanted to check my feelings about her. What do you think?



-Ah.. I really hate that kind of joke..

-I would break up with her..

-I would be super annoyed..

-I really hate that kind of joke.. I think I would be very upset and mad at her..

-I would lose my feelings for her..

-I think that kind of joke has crossed the lines..ㅠㅠ I would be mad at her..

-I would concern whether to break up with her or not..

-Of course I would break up with her.. She's really thoughtless..

-I would break up with her for real.. It's not a little or funny joke that you can laugh at..

-She's so immature..

-There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed even if it's just a joke..

-I would want to date a better woman..

-I can't understand the mindset of women who wants to check their boyfriends feelings through this joke..

-I have encountered the same thing before.. I was so mad and annoyed, and she was crying. So I broke up with her..

-I would swear at her..

-That's not it..

-I..

-I would break up with her and spread this to my friends..

-I really hate this.. I would break up with her..
trazy.com