Klook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2016

, , ,

A male idol who shed his tears in front of his fans yesterday..

is Seventeen's Hoshi.

This is what he said on Seventeen's concert yesterday:

Can I ask you a favor for the last time?
It's because it's my first time spending a time like this with a lot of people.
I will close my eyes now, can you please cheer loudly while I close my eyes?

And as Hoshi closed his eyes,
the fans cheered on him loudly as they held back their tears


The members cried, and so did the fans..



-Our Soonyoungie, don't cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. I'm just reading this post but I can already feel my tearsㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He must be really touched..ㅠㅠㅠ Let's rise, Seventeen!

-Ah.. His words make me choke up on my tears..

-Ah.. This hurts my heart..

-Soonyoung-ah, let's be happyㅠㅠ

-I'm a non-fan, but I'm holding back my tears as I read this postㅠㅠ There will come a day for my babies to say the same thing, rightㅠㅠ

-Just work hard like what you're currently doing right now and you will success in the future! Fighting!

-Soonyoung-ah.. You've worked hard, you're seriously the best.. I'm so proud of you..

-Whoa.. I remember screaming as loud as I can eventhough I was crying that time.. I thought my eardrum was going to rip because of the fans' screams..

-Even his words and the way he talks is so pretty..

-Why are you cryingㅠㅠ It makes me want to hug youㅠㅠ I'm a non-fan, but this hurts my heart as well..

-Soonyoung-ah.. Thanks for debuting as an Idol..

-He looks like a baby..

-Hul..ㅠㅠ But does he cry a lot?

-I was so happy to be there that night.. Soonyoung-ah, I wish for your happiness for a long time..

-Soonyoung-ah.. I will always love you..

-I'm sorry, I couldn't go to see you..

-Hul.. Why does he cry so cutely like that..
trazy.com