Klook.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

This Exo-L might end-up getting married after buying ticket for Exo's concert

I received an unexpected help in PC Bang todayㄷㄷ

I purposely avoided the spot that is surrounded by a lot of people, so I picked a spot that was really quiet, but then a male university student sat beside me. He kept playing game and I didn't really care at him because I was focusing on the ticketing. My hand is chubby so it's really slow and whenever I click on something, it only showed 'We're sorry' pop-out message and I almost cried because of it. But then, the man who sat next to me took a peek and held the mouse and helped me.. In the end, I got the ticket for standing corner..

1. Date him
2. So, did you kiss him??
3. Date! (clap) (popcorn)
4. Hul.. Date him..
5. Just date..
6. Amazingㅋㅋㅋ Whoa..
7. Amazing, just date..
8. The commentsㅋㅋㅋ Ah, that man is really cool, amazingㅋㅋㅋ

66. Hey, that is what you call love.. Did you propose to him?
67. You should marry him
68. It's what you call fate.. Marry him..
69. This is what you call love!
70. Marry him..
71. The way I see it, this means he's asking you out?
72. Spread the invitations~~~~
73. This will end up in marriage..
74. So crazy.. This is love..


-Whoa..

-Is it bad if I think this is just a novel story-line?

-Ah.. If I met that person I wouldn't be sitting like this by now..

-Whoa.. She should really marry him..

-Hul.. My heart is fluttering..

-Hul.. It's love..

-He's asking her to date him..

-Whoa.. It must be so nice..

-Men who can understand fangirls are the best.. Marry him.

-He's proposing to her.. This will end up in marriage..

-This is what you call loveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kiss him..

-Is this what you call fate..?

-My friend also experienced the same thingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was about to cry but then the man next to her helped her and she really got the ticketㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. I would as for his number if that happened to me..

trazy.com