Klook.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

Crazy.. This guy shoots a mukbang of him drinking bleach

(If this gets more than 20,000 likes, I will shoot a video of me drinking bleach)


In the end, he coughed blood.. I hope Shin Taeil stops doing things like thisㅠㅠㅠ It's too dangerous, he could even die..

+) It's real.. He even shot the video of him buying it on the convience store..


[+162][-9]

1. [+138][-4] I don't get those people who asks for like to do things like that.. I don't care if Shin Taeil is an idiot or not, someone could die from it..

2. [+115][-2] I don't care if he really did it or not, I don't even care if he's still alive or already deadㅋㅋ No matter how much you tell him not to do that, he still gets a lot of likes.. 

3. [+29][-0] People who liked that posts are wrong, and so is that person who sacrificed himelf just to get a lot of likes..

4. [+18][-0] Does he like money and likes that much..

5. [+17][-0] F*ck.. It's worse if it's not real.. What if there are some stupid kid who watched this and thought.. "Whoa.. He didn't die from drinking bleach? Shall I give it a try?" and drank it for real.. Is he in his right mind? He's really thoughtless and is an evil to the society.. A lot of people could die just because this one attention seeker..

6. [+15][-1] Crazy brat.. I can't say anything else beside that..

7. [+11][-0] He's still alive.. I hope he stops now.. But we all know that a human's greed is endless, and they do the same mistake over and over again.. Shin Taeil is so dangerous..

8. [+8][-0] I'm worried if there are some kids who really try to do this at home..

9. [+8][-0] Shin Taeil will forever be Shin Taeil.. but people who liked that post are not in the right mind as well..

10. [+6][-0] Drinking bleach doesn't kill you???? Is it okay just to drink it like that??;;
trazy.com