Klook.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

,

A group who managed to stay cool after seeing hate comments on live broadcast

Seventeen made an appearance on My Little Television.
They made a logo song for My Little Television.


There were some comments like these on the chatting section

JH: There's a comment like this on the chatting section; "Who are these guys?"
JH: We are a group called Seventeen.
SK: Everyone!! It's possible for you not to know us~

They even explained why is their name 'Seventeen' when they only have 13 members.
They laughed it off and said that they will use the remaining time to let the viewers know who Seventeen is.


There was a comment like this
'Is Woozi an average citizen?'

And Hoshi replied
"Woozi is a fairy. It's my first time seeing a fairy in my life"

And the other members also laughed it off and agreed that Woozi is a fairy.


They might have felt upset and offended because of those comments, but they laughed it off well and finished the logo song.
You can watch how Seventeen made a song+lyrics&raps+choreography in this broadcast.

Woozi even made 5 beats for the logo song.



-You've done well, Sebong-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Woozi-nim is so cute..

-They're so amazing.. Thank you, guysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Guys, don't read the hate commentsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-That's trueㅠㅠㅠ Jihoon is indeed a fairyㅠㅠㅠㅠ You've done well, kidsㅠㅠㅠ

-But still, it breaks my heartㅠㅠㅠ I hope they will only see nice comments from now on..

-As expected, they're experienced because of Andromeda.. There were a lot of comments like that on the first episode of Andromeda..

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our kids are prettyㅠㅠㅠ You're the best in Noona's eyes!ㅠ

-There were some comments telling Seungkwan to stand in the back, I was really upsetㅠㅠ

-Those comments were too harsh.. I was so upset when I read those..

-My brats, don't read the hate commentsㅠㅠㅠ You guys are the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-But actually there are a lot of hate comments who don't sound like hate comments in My Little Television.. Their fans must be so upsetㅠㅠ

-Whoaㅠㅠ This reminds me of that BTOB's <Love the Hate Comments> ..? They gave feedback to hate comments on that show..

-I'm so proud of you, my babiesㅠㅠㅠ

-Fairyㅠㅠ Look at how pretty are his words..
 
trazy.com