Klook.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

, , ,

Beenzino's girlfriend's pastㄷㄷ

She's a divorceeㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ;;

Looking at the parents, it seems like it's really Stefanie Michova..
(And it seems like she never uploaded any pictures of his ex-husband)

Beenzino's lyrics:
There are so many things in front of me but,
f*ck these obstacles and shit, I'm going straight to you.
I don't know why your boyfriend gave you up,
but if it was me,  I would've chosen you until the end.
I don't mind, I don't mind.
Wherever you are today, I'm gonna go.
I don't mind, I don't mind.

[+53][-3]

1. [+43][-2] So what if she's a divorcee?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not even a sin, and it's their own bussiness. Why are you making a big fuss over it..

2. [+32][-2] It's Beenzino's bussiness, after all. No matter how much we talk shit about them here, he would still love her with his own wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they will date in a good way, I really like Beenzino..

3. [+24][-49] I'm starting to dislike him..

4. [+18][-2] I feel like his fans are shielding her because she's a foreigner..

5. [+17][-1] ....? So what? So what if she's a divorcee? So what if she's divorced?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's happy now that she found another love, why are you guys being noisy about thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+12][-1] Does dating a divorced woman make you a sinner?

7. [+10][-1] Whether he's dating a divorced woman or not, isn't that his own bussiness??? It's not like she hasn't divorced yet and dating Beenzino now.. What's wrong with youㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+8][-1] I don't get it.. Is it a bad thing to date a divorced woman?

9. [+8][-1] Beenzino is amazing b

10. [+6][-0] The title is so over-exaggeratingㅋㅋㅋWhat's with thoseㄷㄷsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com