Klook.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

, , ,

Sehun reveals the reason why Baekhyun likes to bite him

Q: Why do you think Baekhyun likes to bite you everyday?

A: He really likes to bite someone's body.. everything since our trainee days. We've talked about this on a broadcast show before, some of you must have heard about this; it's true that Baekhyun also bites my butt. Sometimes, he really does bite my butt. Baekhyun and I have a similar personality, he's a little bit sensitive so he only bites people who smells good. 


[+393][-22]

1. [+119][-2] Looks like Sehun has reached his nirvana in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+107][-4] They are so cute,, Sehun, who doesn't do anything about it, is so cute... and so does Baekhyun, who bites Sehun without any reason..

3. [+102][-2] Seems like the role of the hyung and the dongsaeng is switched hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30][-0] Sehun looks like he's already used to itㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+29][-0] It's because Sehun smells like powdered-milk.. 

6. [+21][-0] They're always seen hugging each other during the ending of their concertsㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+20][-0] Doesn't Sehun really look so bite-able...?? If I was Baekhyun I would want to bite him at least once in my lifeㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+13][-0] They look so innocent in those pictures.. They look like those kids who live in heaven..

9. [+11][-59] Ew..

10. [+9][-0] I'm a nonfan but I find this so cute.. I can't help but smileㅋㅋ
trazy.com