Klook.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

, ,

Pledis drops teasers for Seventeen's repackage album



-So cute<3<3

-Hul.. I know I'm being selfish but let them rest for awhile and continue their activities with 13 members..ㅠㅠ

-The time to open my bank account has come..

-The second one looks like a conevience store's logo..

-It's a very nice style..

-So cute, I'm craving for an ice cream now..

-Concert.. Repackage albumㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My bank account..

-Ah, I can already feel their freshness..

-I will look forward to itㅠㅠ

-Our Seventeen is so nice<3

-I'm so excited for thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ Eventhough I don't have any money nowㅠㅠㅠ

-What's up with Pledis..? It's so rare to see them coming up with a nice design..

-Pledis' design team is finally doing their work!!!!

-I'm feeling very nice..

-It somewhat sounds like a country nime.. 'ajunaisu'.. I should try to check my wallet now..

-Our kids are working too hard.. Please restㅠㅠ

-Huk.. They keep releasing things without any rest..

-It's too bad that Wonwoo wouldn't be participating in this promotions but still, I will look forward to itㅠㅠ
trazy.com