Klook.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

,

Male idols who put their everything to shoot a proof picture of them eating cold noodles

is B1A4..

Cold Noodles 1

Cold Noodles 2 

Cold Noodles 3

Shin Dongwoo's point of view
(What are they doing..)

He's looking at them as if they're pathetic.. But the sight of those three holding up their chopsticks near their mouth and stop for a second just to take a picture is so cute I might dieㅠㅠ

(Take a picture or not. I'm going my way)
In the end, he gave up and did the same thing...

[+304][-9]

1. [+63][-1] These days, I find B1A4 is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they will do communication with their fans this often.. Just like they used to do during their rookie daysㅋㅋ

2. [+58][-0] CNU's picture is the best out of all those threeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+48][-0] I want to eat cold noodles.. I'm feeling a little bit unwell, but I'm craving for cold noodles.

4. [+21][-0] Shin Dongwoo's picture is the funniestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20][-0] This gif made me decide to stan them.. All of them are handsome in their own way..

6. [+15][-1] Whoa.. Jinyoungie is so handsome..

7. [+15][-0] Cuties..

8. [+14][-0] Cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ CNUㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are they doingㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, I'm feeling good tonight<3

9. [+12][-0] B1A4 is so cute these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10][-0] I miss listening to their songs.. When will they have a comeback?
trazy.com