Klook.com

Sunday, June 26, 2016

, ,

A picture of a rookie idol using his new bag in New York surfaced online

is Seventeen's S.coups


He's turning 22 years old this year, and is the leader of Seventeen.



-Seungcheolie is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks like a kindergarten student from the back.. It's unbelievable that he's already 22 years old..ㅠㅠ

-I thought it was Lee Jihoon..

-I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My man is too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Coupstin Americaㅜㅜㅜ So cuteㅜㅜㅜ

-Why do I find it so funny how the OP even explains that he's 22 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My nephew who's currently in the first grade of elementary school also uses the same bagㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Our leader is actually a baby, rightㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ddeungcheolieㅠㅠㅠ Are you a baby??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Be my babyㅠㅠ

-He looks cuter than he should be after I saw Joshua Hong, the man who's holding clutch next to himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They both are the same ageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, our Seungcheolie is an '05linerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My mom's son in lawㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah, he's too cuteㅠㅠㅠ How is he the oldest member in the groupㅠㅠㅠ I would believe it if you said he was the youngest memberㅠㅠㅠ

-He's really handsome..
trazy.com