Klook.com

Sunday, June 26, 2016

,

A nice profile picture to use when you want to get erased from your family register

Use this pictures as your profile picture on Kakao Talk if you ever wanted to get kicked out of your house.


It will be more effective if you put heart as your status..


-I should try thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't even imagineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I thought this was pictures taken by sasaeng.. I was so shocked..

-My mom knows that I don't have any boyfriendㅋㅋ

-They're going to call my phone until it explodesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a home-person so I don't think my parents will believe this.. And eventhough my friends are not fans of Exo, they really like idols so they won't be fooled..

-My parents will faint once they see thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They will shave my head offㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet my mom wouldn't say anything because she knows I don't hang out with those kind of fancy guysㅋㅋㅋ

-Not only my own familyㅋㅋㅋ I bet my friends will spread rumour and talk shit behind meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are there anyone who has tried this for real? Please tell me how did it goㅋㅋ

-I will get a free-pass from my family register if I put this as my profile picture and don't go home that dayㅋㅋ

-I tried thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And all my parents said was 'Exo?' the end..

-Whoa this is so dangerousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to try this but I'm too scaredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com