Klook.com

Sunday, June 26, 2016

, ,

Things that this idol like to say nowadays (ft. an Idol who acts like your older brother would do)

Kids, did you eat before coming here?

Kids, stop going to my musical shows and spend your money wisely!

Kids, you will die if you eat late-night snacks!!! But I'm going to eat (late-night snacks) anyway

Kids, (from inside the car) move if you don't want to die!!!

He always use this mini-loud speakerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He even recorded 'Kids, did you eat before coming here?' in that mini loud speaker and play it repeatedly while holding that out of the windowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kids

Kids

Kids!!!!!

Guys, are you using public transportations frequently?
If you ever meet a pervert, throw a fist on his jaw while clenching your teeth!


-Oppa-yaㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like his fans are living a fun lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really professional at scolding his fansㅋㅋㅋㅋ I go to your musical shows and eat late-night snacks!!

-Whoa.. He's so handsome, who is this person?
  -It's Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan!

-He's so charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Move if you don't want to die'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-Why would he record thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew it's going to be himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really thought it's going to be an idol especially when I saw the first picture.. But I realized it's actually Kim Dongwan as I scroll this postㅋㅋㅋ

-What he said to his fans on Show Champion's live recording was also funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'You're going to be fired from your company'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It must be fun if I had an older brother like him..

trazy.com