Klook.com

Sunday, June 26, 2016

, ,

Bora shows off her professionality as a singer who's into 7 years after her debut


One of her earrings dropped and she kicked it in the middle of her dance without even looking at it..
It's so fascinatingㄷㄷ


-My woman is so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  -????????

-Yoon Bora is so coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, so it was earrings.. 

-Powerful Girl Crush..

-Her legs are so longㅠㅠ

-So cool.. I think I have fallen in love..

-Hul.. It's already 7 years.. ㄷㄷ

-Hul.. Whose earring is that?

-Ah, I really like Bora these days.. She's really prettyㅠㅠ

-It's cool how she kicked it without even looking at itㅠㅠ But whose earring is thath?

-Bora is my ultimate girlcrush.. I like her so much..

-This reminds me of SHINee's standmicsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Bora Oppa!!!

-Whoaㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so amazing..

-I really like Sistar and Bora...

-This is kind of random but if she lost that earring will her coordi scold her? or is that hers?
trazy.com