Klook.com

Sunday, June 26, 2016

A concern of a 20 years old man dating a 14 years old girl

Kakaotalk message:

Kim Yeeun: ㅎDo you like me?ㅎㅎㅎ
Kim Yeeun: I miss you a lot tooㅎ
The guy: But you have to go to junior high school
The guy: You also have to studyㅠㅠ
The guy: I'm afraid I'm just going to be an obstacle for you..
Kim Yeeun: Hmm.. As long as you like (it was cropped here)

Kim Yeeun: ㅎㅎPreliminary class in junior high school
The guy:  ㅠㅠ You're suffering a lot
The guy: Yeeun-ah, actually I have a lot of concern. I'm an adult..

The guy: Everything that I do because I love you..
The guy: Might be a burden for you..
The guy: Because you're still too young..
The guy: That's why it's a concern for me..
Kim Yeeun: There you go again!! I told you not to think of it as a concern, right!
The guy: No..
The guy: I have to concern about it..

I'm a 20 years old who's going to enroll to an uni. this year, and my girlfriend is currently sitting in the first grade of junior high school.
I know that this sounds like a non-sense, and it's kind of unbelievable. But just think of it as a story-line in a novel, you can also leave a comment here.
You can also think of this as a lie, but firstly, just let me know your opinion about this.

We've been dating for two months now, and no, I'm not a pedophile.
I'm not dating her because of her age, I really love her. 
And also, she's quite mature for someone her age.

For skinship, so far we've only kissed.
And we might sleep together in the future.
Now that I think about it, the real trash here is me.
All of these things that I do because I love her, might be seen as a sexual abuse by the cold eyes in the society.
That's why this is a concern to me, should I continue this relationship, or should I stop it here.

For your information, my girlfriend is fine with all of these things,
she said she can understand.

Please tell me your opinion..


-You surely have to avoid this relationship..ㅜ

-You're out of your mind..

-Honestly, I can't even imagine you seeing a girl who just graduated from elementary school as a woman..

-Just wait for another 6 years..

-If you really love her, wait for her until she turns into an adult.

-I can't imagine because it's different with a 20 years old dating a 26 years old, even though they also have 6 years difference of age.. I'm being honest here..

-I really don't get those adults who date underages.. If you really love her, then you should wait for her to turn into an adult..

-Do you see her as a woman?

-Those numbers are a little bit shocking..

-Dirty relationship. Love is not the problem here..

-A little bit.. You know..

-You make it really obvious that you have an empty head..

-Police Ajusshi, here!!!

-It's not going to work out.. Especially when you say that you have kissed her and you might sleep with her in the future.. If you like her that much, then wait for her..

-If you really love her, you wouldn't date her..

-Of course you should stop it hereㅋㅋ Isn't that obvious?

-You're not even dating a 19 years old, but a 14 years old.. This is clearly a crime..

-If you see her as a woman, doesn't that mean you're a pedophile?
trazy.com