Klook.com

Sunday, June 26, 2016

, ,

An agency who tells fans to wake up and eat breakfast

is Seventeen's agency, Pledisㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wake up! It's time for breakfast!
They uploaded their teaser on Saturday, 9.17am......

And you can see some mixed units in their teaser for this comeback!!

++) They even take care of our snacksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They uploaded this on 11.17..... Telling us to eat ice cream....


-Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

-Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom are they going to take care of our dinner as well?

-A strange, yet addicting taste~~ (Produce101's Yum Yum)

-Yum yum yum yum yum, a strange yet addicting taste~~

-I was so shocked when I check my twitter this morningㅋㅋㅋ

-Yum yum yum yum yum, one two three, again attracting me~

-Yum yum, how about the lunch?

-Yum yum, gimme gimme gimme that~

-Yum yum, I will be expecting for lunch, as well~

-Look at these commentsㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Pledis is still working hard eventhough it's weekendㅋㅋ

-Guys, you've worked hard. I'll see you on the concert!!

-I should get myself some food..

-I'm tearing up.. Pledis is still working on Saturday..

-Meals for hunger

-They're going to tell us to eat lunch too after this.. Look at this, our oppas are taking care of our mealsㅎㅎ


trazy.com