Klook.com

Sunday, June 26, 2016

,

Even the fans of this group are annoyed by how noisy they were in V App

 They were more noisy than you ever thought they would be, it's beyond your imagination..


And since they used a club-like concept, they kept jumping from the beginning of the broadcast

HS: Hello everyone, I'm Im Hyunsik, the fixed guest for Kwangstar TV
EK: Oh? Kwangstar TV! Do you know Kwangstar TV? 

EK: I'm the emcee for that Kwangstar TV!!!
HS: Ah, really??
EK+SH: Ohohohohihihi (excited)

They called these statues(?) as the biggest mystery of this century

The believers in Sungjaeism

We believe in you!!!! We believe in you!!!!! They were so noisy when they did thisㅎ

They spent those 7 minutes with club-like concept by jumping around and screaming their lungs out.


After getting back to their right minds, the V App ended..

I advice you to play it with minimum volume for the sake of your ears health


-I watched this with my earphones and I really thought my ear drums were going to burst.. My ears were deaf for a while after the broadcast ended..

-They're so lovelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I should watch thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even the pictures look so noisyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yook Sungjaeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The pictures are so noisyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, they're so refreshing, BTOB!!

-The pictures are indeed noisyㅋㅋㅋ I can hear it eventhough I can'tㅋㅋㅋ What a fascinating pictures!!

-I watched this for a few seconds and turned it off as soon as I couldㅋㅋㅋ They were so noisy I couldn't even understand what were they sayingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who chose this concept.. Sungjae?

-This video could harm your ears.. I hope you're being careful when you watch the video..

-You can't even screen-capture them properlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did I know this was going to be about BTOB just by reading the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-***Don't use earphone***

-They were harming my ears, eventhough I'm a fan, they were really annoying this dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But still, they were really cute..
trazy.com