Klook.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

, ,

Pledis reveals the tracklist for Seventeen's upcoming repackaged album



-Whoa.. My hands are trembling for realㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't even sleep because I'm too curiousㅠㅠ

-No F.U.N...??!???

-Everyone, please look forward to No F.U.N!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I like No F.U.Nㅠㅠ

-I'm crying a riverㅠㅠㅠ

-No F.U.N??? No F.U.N??? No F U N????

-Simple is a really nice song..

-I might cry if I listen to Can't See The Endㅠㅠㅠ

-No F.U.N, Simple, Can't See The End... I'm getting goosebumps just by reading their tracklist..ㅠㅠㅠ And No F.U.N...

-Hul, No F.U.N!!

-I cried when I first listened to Simple on their concert for the first time because I like it so much..

-What in the world.. They're releasing the studio version for No F.U.N..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Everyone, No F.U.N is no joke.. Simple and Can't See The End are no joke as well.. I have a feeling they're going to slay with this album.. God, thank you for letting me know Seventeen..

-Amazing.. So I finally can stream No F.U.N on music chart..
trazy.com