Klook.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

Am I the only one who thinks like this before buying clothes?

I really want to wear one-pieces and overall skrits, but I don't have any occasion to wear clothes like that so I never buy themㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't wear those to my academyㅠㅠ And it's not like I always hang out with my friends everyday.. It saddens me.. Am I the only one who thinks so?

I'm inserting this gif just because she's pretty!

[+501][-20]

1. [+90][-1] Agree.. I don't have any occasion to wear pretty clothes eventhough I already bought them f*ckㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+80][-2] I bought a clothes because it's so pretty, but I ended up not wearing it and just wear the clothes I used to wear everyday insteadㅎㅎ.. And also, eventhough I spent a lot of money to buy pretty clothes, I don't have any reason to wear it..

3. [+49][-2] True.. I want to wear skirts and one-pieces but I literally have no reason to wear it, so I just decided to save my money and not buy itㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+21][-0] I bought an off-shoulder one-piece and off-shoulder top but it ended up just hanging in my wardrobe.. It would be weird to wear it to my academy, and it would be a little bit rude to wear it when I go to country-side because there are a lot of elders there.. And also, I don't have any boyfriend f*ck..

5. [+18][-0] I really hate it when they ask me if I was looking for any specific clothes in department store..

6. [+14][-0] I'm a guy but I also think the same thing when I go to department store to buy clothes.. So I have no option and just buy an ordinary clothes..

7. [+14][-1] A few days ago I bought a white tennis skirt but I don't think I can wear it now that I already have it..ㅠㅠㅠ I also bought an overall skirt last winter but I couldn't wear it anywhere..

8. [+11][-0] It must be nice for you to have an uniform..

9. [+10][-1] You will just wear plain clothes everyday once you start attending university, anyway..

10. [+8][-0] Especially when I see skirts..ㅠ

trazy.com