Klook.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

Only Asians are able to squat like this..?

Westerners are not able to squat like this and would fall over when they try to that's why this is called as 'Asian Squat' 



-Is this real.. I'm curious..

-Why can't they squat like that?

-Hul.. Awesome..

-I can't squat like that..

-Then how about half-Asians?

-Am I also a westerner..?

-Our Hayoungieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's hard for her to squat like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-I can't squat like this, I have to balance myself on my tiptoe to squat like this.. And I don't think the length of my legs is the problem..

-It's hard for me to squat like this..

-I can't squat like that as well.. I was in panic when I'm the only one who can't do that in my yoga classㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard if you can't squat like that, it means that your achilles is too short..

-I can do that very well because I have a pair of short legs^^

-I can't do that because of my belly fat..

-My whole life is a lie, I'm not an Asian..
trazy.com