Klook.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

, ,

Startled Joy is the funniest thing ever


She was also like this in WGM beforeㅋㅋㅋ Cutie

[+420][-43]

1. [+151][-16] This one is legendaryㅋㅋㅋ





2. [+97][-15] It doesn't look like she's over exaggerating her reactions, it looks like she's doing that because she's startled for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute..

3. [+83][-7] F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funnyㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+49][-6] I'm going crazy, she's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And since it's her reflect, I don't think she can exaggerate it..

5. [+49][-7] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




6. [+48][-6] Irene and Joy get startled easilyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+44][-29] It's real since she's always like that when something startles her.. I think it would be hard for her to fake it^^

8. [+40][-92] I think she's just doing those reactions purposely...

9. [+38][-6] So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the middle of that, she still manages to look pretty..

10. [+36][-3] I'm a non-fan but Joy and Irene getting startled are really cute, don't you think so?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com