Klook.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

, ,

How B.I treats his fanboys

A fanboy went up to the stage for Hi-Touch after a fansigning session

They did a fist-bump and tapped each other's shoulderㅋㅋ

He even remembers his fanboy's face and asked, "You also came to the event in Myeongdong, right?"

+) During the fansign, the fanboy told him it's okay not to put a heart after his name but B.I insisted to draw a heart behind the fanboy's nameㅋㅋ


-Should I crossdress next time I go to his fansign..?

-So cute.. This means I have to crossdress next time..

-Hanbin-ah...

-Hanbinie is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Cute brat..

-Hanbin-ah, then I will go dressed as a boy next time.. I always put my hair in pigtails so it will be easier for you to remember me..

-I also want to be a fanboy..

-It must be nice for that fanboy..

-I envy himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's mine

-Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Look at my baby's expressionsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so cuteㅠㅠ

-Shall I just shave off my hair..

-I also saw that fanboy and even shook his hand that dayㅎㅎ

-They look like friends meeting each other after a long timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I envy him.. B.I even remembers his face..
trazy.com