Klook.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

, ,

Those days when Park Bom used to rule the world of Korean pop music

Park Bom used to rule the world of Korean pop music with Fire, I don't Care, 2NE1TV, and You and I era..


-I miss those timesㅠㅠ

-You and I, Don't Cry.. I used to really like those songsㅠㅠ

-I really like her voiceㅠㅠ

-You and I was the best..

-She used to get hate for her face back in those days..

-I remember how she really likes corns..

-She was really pretty that time..

-It was her eraㅠㅠㅠ

-Agree.. It was her era because she's pretty and also good at singingㅠㅠ

-I still remember corn and 2NE1Tvㅜㅜ It was really funㅠㅠ

-What is Park Bom doing these daysㅠㅠ

-Too bad.. Her vocal color is so unique, though..

-I.. used to think that she's pretty and really like her back then.. I still like her now..

-I'm not even a fan but I used to watch 2NE1TV because of herㅋㅋ

-If only she can turn back into the person she was in those days..
trazy.com