Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2024

,

Recent Whereabouts of Kim Soohyun who Turns 37 Years Old This Year

 What kind of a 37 y.o looks like this...


I compiled all of his most recent pictures













-Every time I see Kim Soo-hyun, it feels like he hasn't changed since the old days. I watched him since "Dream High," and seriously, he doesn't seem to age at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like he's in still his early 30s.

-Am I the only one who's aged?

-It's the real-life Do Min-joon.

-He's just Do Min-joon.

-I would believe it if someone told me he's in his late 20s.

-?? Isn't he 27??

-37 years old??????

-This is insane, there's not a single difference from when he was in "My Love from the Star."

-Even if you said he's 23 this year, I'd believe it.

-Honestly, Kim Soo-hyun needs to work more. With that face and acting talent, he's in too few works!! Please work more, pleaseㅠ

-Wow, he's 37?? Why doesn't he age?

-He looks like he's in his late 20s, wow.

-Wow, he looks exactly the same as ten years ago.

-Seriously, he hasn't changed at all, not even a bitㅋㅋㅋ

-The age 37 just doesn't fit with Kim Soo-hyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Both Kim Soo-hyun and Lim Si-wan are '88ers, but they definitely don't look like they're in their late 30s...

-He looks like he's 25.


trazy.com