Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Liking Idols is So Pathetic, Seriously

My sister is already old enough and yet she still behaves so immaturely, unable to distinguish between reality and her obsession for idols. It's frustrating. 

She earns money from her job, but spends 90% of it on idols, still relying on our parents for her living expenses. 

Due to her obsession with idols, she holds extremely high standards for appearance.  She gave up on marriage and refuses to even consider dating. I really want to smash her iPad and phone. 

I really want to wake her up and tell her that idols won't live her life on their behalves. I'm only enduring this all because she's my older sister.

instiz

-Are you talking about me right now? Are you my sister? Since when have you been on Instiz? Oh wait, I don't have a sister.

-Even being a fan should be done in moderation.

-That's really immature of her...

-Spending 90% of your income on idols is unacceptable. She should set aside some for her own living expenses.

-You shouldn't support her living expenses. She has to learn to stand on her own. Talk to your parents about this.
ㄴOP: Seriously, she was raised without any shortcomings, but she turned into a monster. Instead of focusing on her future or earning money, she's worried about idols and whether they earn enough money. It's ridiculous, reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-In that case, she's really pathetic. It's none of your business about her dating or marriage, but the fact that she's still asking money from your parents is a problem.

-Absolutely outrageous.

-I can't imagine having a sister like that...ㅠ

-This is a bit much...; Even if you like something, you shouldn't cause trouble to others.

-It's so annoying to hear bad things because of people like that, even though I'm a fan myself, I agree that you shouldn't inconvenience your family.
 ㄴWhen she was reasonable, we even took her to concerts and supported her, but at some point, she crossed the lineㅋㅋ

-As an adult, she should know how to control herself... What a struggle for the family, really ㅠㅠ

-Your sister is crossing the lines, but it's really unnecessary to generalize and criticize fans of idols here.

trazy.com