Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2024

,

Jang Da-Ah's Real Name is not Jang Da-Ah

 It's Jang Jinyoung

I was thinking about how different her name is from her sister's, turns out it's just a stage name



-Is it just a stage name? Anyway, it's a really well-chosen name.

-But Jang Da-ah suits her really well, no sense of strangeness at all.

-Jang Da-ah fits her perfectlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her elegant face and the name Da-ah go really well together.

-Her real name is also perfect.

-She looks so beautiful in that scene.

-No, seriously, the movement of her lips in that scene is legendary. If she did that to me, I would've cried. 

-Her real name is also perfect.

-Wow, that's very surprising.

-Wow, I had no idea at all.

-Oh, she really chose the stage name well. I really like it. 

-Wow.. I thought the name Da-ah was unique, but it suits her so well that it didn't occur to me that it was just a stage name..
trazy.com