Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2024

, ,

aespa Winter Asked Whether If Fans Knew This Shirt was a Trend Back Then


My school days...✨
This was from when I was in middle school
I found it
This was before I became a trainee
When I was just a regular student!
Did you guys know that this patterned t-shirt was a trend back then?




-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Most of my friends in our middle school trip photos were mostly wearing that striped pattern.

-That was the trend back when I was in high schoolㅋㅋㅋ

-I just bought one a few days agoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's an all-time trend, right?  I like this patternㅋㅋㅋ It's neither too flashy nor too plain, making it feel less empty...

-It's an all-time trend but it was super trendy back thenㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow... She looks just like Taeyeon in the last picture...

-I think it was trendy back in 2015 or 2016...?

-That was the trend back in 2014 or 2015, I think. Especially that neckline. 

-Oh yeah, I had one too.

-I wore that shirt a lot back in 2015ㅎㅎ Seriously, though. I had so many similar shirt back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wore it all the time when I was in collegeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still have itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Middle school...? I was already in college when that shirt became a trend. 

-Oh man, I had so many striped shirtsㅋㅋㅋ All I ever bought was striped shirt

-Yeah, it was a trend when I was in middle schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I just wore one todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I had those shirts in blue, black, red... You name it

-I graduated high school in '14, so I wore that shirt for graduation picsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It was a classic, but there was a time when like seven out of ten people on the street were wearing just those teesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know, right? There was a time when everyone was crazy about those striped patternsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You had to wear a black skirt with itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

When I was in college, I carried a Longchamp shoulder bag with that striped teeㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com