Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2024

, ,

Are You Team Juwon-Yujung or Team Juwon-Seokyung?

 Which one are you?

instiz

-Obviously Juwon-Yujung....

-Juwon-Seokyung is the source of my dopamine...

-Juwon-Seokyung is the reason why I watch Transit Love in the first place. The two of them have really good chemistry.

-Juwon-Seokyung. I'm happy just by watching the two of them even just for 3 seconds.

-I'm losing my sanity because of Juwon-Seokyung. Please reunite...

-Juwon-Seokyung. I mean, he looks good with Yujun as well, but it doesn't make my heart flutterㅋㅋㅋOn the opposite, I really like seeing him bicker or play around with Seokyung.

-Please... Juwon-Yujung...

-Juwon-Yujung with no doubt... I think he could have a much more stable relationship with Yujung. Besides, I really like Yujung...ㅎ

-Juwon-Seokyung. They get along really well, it's somehow very interesting and heart-fluttering to see.

-Juwon-Seokyung... In my head, I'm rooting for Juwon-Yujung. But in my heart, I'm rooting for Jungwon-Seokyung more.

-Originally, I rooted for Juwon and Seokyung. But somehow, I want to see Jungwon and Yujung as a couple tooㅋㅋㅋ

-Juwon-Yujung. I feel like they complement each other really well. They have a really stable relationship.

trazy.com