Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I-fans who represent their fandoms and root for Seungri



-Who told them they can represent their fandoms..

-I-fans know nothing about this scandal and yet they're making it into a bigger one, even causing another new scandal. They always discriminate K-fans and start fights. It's really annoying to see them asking for comebacks in idols' Instagrams..

-Keep quiet..

-Are they just being sarcastic..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Don't interfere in another country's business..ㅋㅋ What exactly do you know that makes you root for him? I have always thought about this but I seriously hope I-fans would stop interfering our business. It makes me raged to see them rooting for people who have caused harms.

-Just stay away if you know nothing about the whole controversy..

-I seriously hope for I-fans to keep quiet..

-Come back to your right minds, guys..

-I'm seriously curious, though.. Why are they rooting for Seungri..?

-How ignorant..

-I have a lot to say, but I won't do it.. I just want them to keep quiet, please..

-You guys don't even know Korean, so please keep quiet.. Please..

-I just came back from Instagram and I-fans were like 'Why are you doing this when it's not confirmed yet~~' 

-That's very cheesy and weird..
trazy.com