Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ Seems like Park Jihoon was at the airport too

Park Jihoon, surprised at the sight of reporters waiting for Jung Joonyoung~


-He must be really surprised..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like the bear on his shirtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does the title sound so brightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so adorable..

-He looks really surprised..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know this is a very serious situation, but he looks so freaking adorable..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He must be very surprised..ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I have always noticed this, but he's seriously so adorable. A giant baby!

-Jihoon-ie shouldn't be looking at bad and negative things, thoughㅠㅠ

-My bear..ㅠㅠ You must be really tired, my baby..

-My baby is surprised..ㅋㅋㅋ Jihoon, you worked hard today.. I hope you can get some rest now..

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ He really does look like a baby..

-He must be very taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. When did he arrive?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He must be surprised..

-Look at how messy his hair is.. He must've slept really well on the flight..

-Why does he look so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com