Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Divided opinions regarding the repair man who informed about the KKT conversation

It can be accepted because it's for public interest 

vs

Leaking private information is still a crime, he needs to be punished


-Place yourself in his shoes.. Just imagine how raged was he to read the conversation that he leaked it to the public..

-That is not considered as private information. They're sexual offenders..

-I wouldn't say what he did was great, I mean.. He took a look at somebody else's phone without any permission..

-Honestly speaking, shouldn't he be punished for that..? 

-What if the conversation that he leaked wasn't a celebrity's but just a commoner's..? Do you guys still think that's it could be accepted..?

-I'm sure he already thought about it before leaking it.. He knew it's going to be a huge news..

-So we have to respect sexual offenders' private life too now..?

-Well, imagine if you go to get your phone fixed but the repair man take a look at your KKT instead.. Wouldn't that get you goosebumps..?

-If I were the victim, I would be very grateful for that repair man.. But still, it's kind of scary to think that he took a look at somebody else's phone..

-I don't think I can just leave my phone to get repaired in peace now.. I mean, they can take a look at my private information..

-I think he just took a look at it because it was a celebrity's phone..

-What's wrong is still wrong no matter what..

-But isn't it given for him to report the whole conversation..?
trazy.com