Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

'Filming in secret has become his habit'.. Jung Joonyoung and the boomerang of his 'golden phone'


instiz

-'I'll pretend that I am sorry'..ㅋㅋㅋ He must've had fun fooling the whole country..

-Hidden cameras are just toys for him..? I'm very angry now..

-Please lock him up behind the bars and make sure he will never be able to get out for the rest of his life..

-I seriously hope everyone involved in this scandal will be exposed..

-Why are you connecting this to Yong Junhyung, seriously..

-He's seriously the worst..

-That means Yong Junhyung still befriend Jung Joonyoung even when he knows all he's doing..

-Jung Joonyoung is not a human.. All these people are not human.. Whoa..

-I'm at loss for words..ㅋㅋㅋ 'I'll pretend that I am sorry'ㅋㅋㅋ Just think about how easy the public looks in his eyes..

-I hope he gets the punishment he deserves..

-That's disgusting..

-Whoa, this is unbelievable.. I'm seriously getting goosebumps all over my body..

-This is so sad.. I used to enjoy his songs a lot. I hope I would never see him again in the future..

-Just like what he said, he's a trash..

-Even animals don't do things like these..
trazy.com