Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

President Moon Jaein and NCT








He even got NCT Dream's signed album and took selfies together in Malaysia


-The picture that I have never even imagined in my whole life..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What event is this..?

-Hul, whoa.. I'm so jealous of them, I wish I could take selfies with President Moon tooㅠㅠ

-Jaemin-ie is so freaking handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jisung in that big screen looks so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is the name of the guy in the first picture..? 
  ㄴIt's Jaemin..

-Jaemin is really handsome..

-The guy in the last picture who holds the phone has really long armsㅋㅋㅋ

-That's really random..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder what did the boys wrote on the album..

-Why do I always find NCT in random places..? It's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's a very NEO combination..

-It's my first time seeing that guy, but I have to admit that he looks handsome..

-Jaemin-ie..????????!!

-President Moon and Dreamies..

-Is that Jaemin in the first picture?? He looks really handsome..
trazy.com