Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Whoa.. Look at Jang Hyunseung

와 장현승좀봐 말뚝박아야될듯ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈

He looks really happyㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-He seems to have gained some gain and he also looks happy..

-Hul.. He somehow doesn't look like the Jang Hyunseung that I know.. Is it because I haven't seen him for awhile..?

-Whoa.. When did he enlist..? He really does look happy..

-I'm not a fan, but why does he look adorable to me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks happy..

-Hyunseung-ie seems to be doing just fineㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The happiest facial expression I have ever seen on Jang Hyunseung's face..

-Hul.. I had no idea he already enlisted..

-Why does he look unfamiliar to me..?ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a different person..

-I didn't even know he already enlisted to the military service..

-I think he enlisted on July..? or August last year..

-You can clearly see that he's a lot happier than he was back then..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this that Jang Hyunseung from Trouble Maker..??

-Hul.. I somehow can see his early debut face in these pictures. He looks happy..

-I can clearly tell that he's doing fine there.. It's all written on his face, he has bloomed..

-Whoa.. It's been awhile since the last  time I saw him. I used to be a fan of his, and I think it has been a year since the last time I saw his whereabouts..
trazy.com