Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

The current situation in Incheon Airport ahead of Jung Joonyoung's arrival

They're all waiting for JJY


-Seems like each of those reporters have knives with them..

-When is he going to arrive..?
  ㄴ5PM KST

-The people who were on the same plane must be really surprised to see these..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sure he's not going to leave from another exit, right..?

-But what if he leaves from another exit..?
  ㄴThat's the only exit he can leave from..

-Whoa, he must be really embarrassed..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet he's going to pretend to be sorry again this time..

-Can someone bring some rocks or eggs with them?

-Whoa.. I bet it's going to be really terrifying to be welcomed with such sight..

-I was on my way off from work and stopped by a convenience market near this spot and I swear I felt like a criminal. It was really horrible..

-Huk.. It must be really hectic..

-Can someone cuss him on my behalf once he comes??ㅠㅠ

-Those reporters' hearts must be beating really fast right now..

-I wonder what kind of facial expression would he have as he arrives in South Korea..
trazy.com