Klook.com

Friday, May 11, 2018

, , , , ,

The trainee who claims herself looks like Kim Jiwon and Lai Guan Lin

SBeeJ
XzFKr
LXtLm
Her name is Choi Soeun


-She does look like our Guan Lin..

-I think I know what she's trying to point out here..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think she looks like Baek Jiyoung instead..

-Well, Shin Bongsun looks like IU and Jung Kyungmi looks like Taeyeon..

-She looks like Chungha..

-She does look like Kim Jiwon in the second picture.. But not with Lai Guan Lin, because of the skin tone..

-I think it's the lips that makes her look like Lai Guan Lin..

-I can't see her resemblance to Kim Jiwon, but I can totally see Lai Guan Lin in her..

-There's this trainee in Produce 101 Season 2 who created a buzz because of his resemblance to Vernon..

-She does look like both of them, but in a strange way..

-Hmm.. I think she somehow looks like Dasom, though..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like Jo Ah Young from Dalshabet, and I can totally see Lai Guan Lin in her face..

-I think that girl from Pledis looks like Kim Jiwon more than her..

-She's pretty.. But did she really have to mention this with her own mouth..?ㅠㅠ
trazy.com